Kevin Distributing is a distributor of all Graco parts and equipment.
Reactor Spray Foam & Polyurea Equipment
Graco’s plural component spray equipment handles a wide-range of protective coatings that include polyurethane, polyurea, joint and crack fillings, roof coatings, roof and wall insulation, passive fire protection coatings and more.
Reactor E 20
Reactor 2 E 30
Reactor 2 E 30i
Reactor 2 H 30, H 40, And H 50
Graco offers contractors a large selection of foam guns for both polyurethane and polyurea applications. Our spray guns are known for their durability, dependability, exceptional performance, and easy maintenance. Kevin Distributing, Inc offers a full line of Graco spray guns and parts. As well as technical support, maintenance and gun rebuilds. Give us a call today for more information (877) 337-4001.
T1 and T2 Transfer Pumps
- Quick-disconnect feature for simple drum removal
- Improved fluid intake easily handles higher viscosity materials – even in cold conditions
- High output pumps
- The T2 design doubles the output – from 2.5 to 5.0 gpm – able to keep up with high-output proportioners
- The smaller T1 pump allows for lower 2:1 output, ideal for spraying applications
- O-Ring seal design is more durable and lasts longer
- Reliable and cost effective
Reactor Heated Hoses
Reactor Heated Hoses offer features that help maintain proper fluid temperatures while you're spraying – resulting in better yield and performance. Available in low-pressure (2000 psi / 138 bar) and high-pressure (3500 psi / 241 bar)
Graco Throat Seal Liquid (TSL)
Twistork Helix Mixer
- Air-operated with a variable-speed, 1.5 HP motor, capable of 100 psi maximum working pressure
- Available in carbon steel and stainless steel
- Built for long-life, corrosion-resistance and structural integrity
- Helix-shaped mixing blades are threaded through a closed-head drum’s standard bung opening
- Heavy-duty agitator features lube-free assembly
- Gentle mixing reduces degradation and splashing
Vapor Abrasive Blast Equipment
- Generates less dust - 92 percent less airborne dust than dry blasting.
- Uses less water than slurry or traditional wet abrasive blasting.
- Optimizes air, water and media ratio - resulting in a fine mist with a blast that is powerful, but with less dust.
- Uses less media which equals less containment and cleanup.
Graco just released their new EcoQuip vapor abrasive blast equipment. More information and brochure will follow when it becomes available. Call Kevin Distributing (877) 337-4001 for more information.