Thermal Product Research
FIRESHELL® Thermal & Ignition Barrier
FIRESHELL® (F10E) is a proprietary non-flammable, intumescing (expands up to 2000%) interior coating that provides oxygen starvation to fire. It is a non-toxic, water based, drain safe, no fuming GREEN product.
FIRESHELL® passes full scale room corner over foam NFPA 286 and E84 class A certified. It is a waterbased one part coating system that comes white but can be tinted different colors. This coating can be latex or oil based topcoated.
- For Walls, Foam, Attics, Crawl Spaces
- Open cell insulation foam
- Closed cell insulation foam
- Bio foams
- Meets IBC 803.2.1 over foam
- Meets IBC 2603.9 over foam
- Meets IRC 314.3 over foam
- The first coating to pass NFPA 286 over Foam
- Water based, 1-part, non-flammable, intumescing coating for interior use
- E84 Cl 'A' verified
- Meets Green Standards and Lead Paint Requirements
- Meets EPA certification for Ultra Low VOC coating